The Boys Brigade has existed in Edenderry for over 60 years, discipling boys from ages 4 – 18. Every night there is a devotional led by one of our leaders before splitting off into separate groups for Badge Classes, followed by dodgeball, basketball, volleyball, football – to name but a few!
BB happens every Thursday evening from 6:30pm – 10:00pm. The times of each age group are noted below:
- Anchor Boys – P1 to – P4 – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Junior Section – P5 – P7 – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Company Section – Y8 – Y11 – 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Senior Section – Y12 – Y14 – 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Click Here to find out a little bit more about the BB, or get in touch with one of the people below. We would you to join us!
Officers & Office Bearers
- Maureen Hunter Officer-in-charge, Anchor Boys
- Neville McDowell Officer-in-charge, Junior Section
- Paul Irwin Officer-in-charge, Company Section
- Ian McDowell Officer-in-charge, Senior Section
- Stephen Hunter Captain